AACAI is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2017 Student Support Fund:
- Lauren Churchill (University of Sydney) Foodways in regional New South Wales in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries: A study of butchery patterns
- Rodina Goranitis (University of Queensland) Doing it right: Best practice standards in cultural heritage management
- Rebekah Hawkins (University of Sydney) Exploring the relationship between raw material and morphology in a lithic assemblage from Lake George NSW: A close look at backed artefacts and core production and their connection to raw material
- Jacinta Koolmatrie (Flinders University) Adnyamathanha Yura Malka
- Liam Norris (Australian National University) The Aboriginal history of Ulladulla
On completion, summaries of the projects will be published in the AACAI E-News, and papers in the AACAI Journal.
We would like to acknowledge the generous support of the sponsors of the 2017 Fund:
- Comber Consultants
- Everick Heritage Consultants
- Extent Heritage
- North Qld Cultural Heritage
- Ochre Imprints
- Wallis Heritage Consulting
Thank you very much to all the applicants, and best wishes with your studies.