There is an event coming up this March. This is a joint event with our friends at AICOMOS, AACAI and Heritage Perth – please register your interest as soon as possible. Would be great to see a large ASHA turnout!
There will be three great presentations.
- Greg Meacham is technical manager at Timber Insight and will present us Restoring Australia’s largest gold mining timber head-frame.
- Marc Beattie is an Associate in Element’s heritage team and will present us Power for the People: East Perth Power Station and its substations.
- Dr Sean Winter is a part-time Lecturer in archaeology at UWA and the Principal Archaeologist for Winterborne Heritage Consulting and will present us Labour and Industry in WA Heritage.
Wine and nibbles will follow.
You just need to register on the following link.
Please note that numbers are limited.
WHEN: Thursday March 21st, from 5:30-8pm
WHERE: Element’s Boardroom – Parmelia Hilton Level 19, 191 St Georges Tce.
Also, I would like to ask you to save the following Seminar dates on your calendars for all collaborative events with AICOMOS, AACAI and Heritage Perth:
- June 20th, Built Heritage
- September 19th, Museology
- December 3rd, Archaeology
All seminars are in principle at Element’s office located on Level 19/ 191 St Georges TCE, from 5:30pm-8pm, unless otherwise stated.