Nominations are now open. Registration will remain open until 15 March 2023. (Extended date)
- Download and complete this PDF entry form.
- Submit the completed entry form and email to the ASHA Awards Co-ordinator [email protected] by 15 March 2023.
- The ASHA awards co-ordinator will liaise with the ASHA Secretary to determine eligibility and a Dropbox link will be provided to submit the report/thesis.
- The judging panel will be notified of the successful submission and will conduct their review.
- The winning entries will be announced during National Archaeology Week, 2023.
For further information, contact:
Dr Matthew Kelly
ASHA Awards Coordinator
E [email protected]